1rst week: In this week we haven't played a basketball match. In the school, we have an exams of Castellà and Matts. I studied a lot!
2nd week: In this week we playing a basketball match in Banyoles. I annoted nine points. Monday was holyday because was the day of Mare de deu del Pilar.
3rst week: In this week I celebrate my birthday. I have fifteen years now. In Saturday, I played basketball match in Figueres. We was the winners.
4t week: In this week I played a basketball match in Banyoles and I annoted 23 points. It's fantastic!In the school we did do an exam of Mats.
2nd week: In this week we playing a basketball match in Banyoles. I annoted nine points. Monday was holyday because was the day of Mare de deu del Pilar.
3rst week: In this week I celebrate my birthday. I have fifteen years now. In Saturday, I played basketball match in Figueres. We was the winners.
4t week: In this week I played a basketball match in Banyoles and I annoted 23 points. It's fantastic!In the school we did do an exam of Mats.
No comments:
Post a Comment