I think that the best oral was the Claudia's presentation. She talked about Twilight. She has spoke with a good vocabulary and her oral was very extensive and interesting.
Marc Guilana:
Marc talks about the sport windsurfing and the famous trainers
I think that oral of Marc has had good and I like many things about this sport.
Sergi Molina:
Sergi talks about how a teenager understand the actual world. I don't understand this oral presentation but I think that is very interesting.
Franc Pedro
Franc talks about the motorbikes competicion, he talks about the championships and then talks about the pilots and her motorbikes.
I think that oral hasn't had good.
Marc Noguè::
He talks about curiosities of the actual world. This oral was very interesting and I think it's a good oral presentation.
Pol Masvidal:
He talks about the supernatural phenomenas: tornados, earthquakes...I think that oral has had good and very interesting. It's very extensive!
Sílvia:
She talks about the types and styles of Fashion. I think this is one of the best oral presentations because it was very interesting.
Albert:
He talks about he animals and her curiosities. Was very interesting and I think that is the one of the bests orals presentations.
Marc Matamala:
He talks about the types of motorbikes and the circuits. I think that presentation is good and very interesting.
Mariona Puntí:
He talks about the lovebirds and it was very interesting.
Marc Guilana:
Marc talks about the sport windsurfing and the famous trainers
I think that oral of Marc has had good and I like many things about this sport.
Sergi Molina:
Sergi talks about how a teenager understand the actual world. I don't understand this oral presentation but I think that is very interesting.
Franc Pedro
Franc talks about the motorbikes competicion, he talks about the championships and then talks about the pilots and her motorbikes.
I think that oral hasn't had good.
Marc Noguè::
He talks about curiosities of the actual world. This oral was very interesting and I think it's a good oral presentation.
Pol Masvidal:
He talks about the supernatural phenomenas: tornados, earthquakes...I think that oral has had good and very interesting. It's very extensive!
Sílvia:
She talks about the types and styles of Fashion. I think this is one of the best oral presentations because it was very interesting.
Albert:
He talks about he animals and her curiosities. Was very interesting and I think that is the one of the bests orals presentations.
Marc Matamala:
He talks about the types of motorbikes and the circuits. I think that presentation is good and very interesting.
Mariona Puntí:
He talks about the lovebirds and it was very interesting.
No comments:
Post a Comment