Sunday, January 24, 2010

Healty Lifestyles

-What's your favourite dish?
My favourite dish is spaghetti carbonara.

-How often do you cook?
I not cook very often.




1-Can you cook spaghetti carbonara?
Yes, I can, because my mother often cook spaghetti carbonara.

2-Who are the ingredients for this recipt?
150g of spaghetti
Bacon
2 eggs
Sal, pepper and olive oil.

3-Writhe the steps to make spaghetti carbonara:

1- Cook the bacon: put the bacon in the frying pan.
2-Put water in the heavy pot for the pasta.
3-When the water is boiling, put the pasta for 10 minutes.
4-Drain the pasta in the colander.
5-Add the pasta in the bacon and eggs mixture and cook some more.
6-Put the spaghetti carbonara on a plate.

4-Descrybe a typical dish from your country:

A typical dish of my country is the bread with tomatoe. It's a lot of simple because you online need bread, tomatoe, oil and salt. And sometimes people eat with sausages.


5-Describe something you often eat:

I often eat tortilla. Tortilla is a fried cook. You can do tortilla with chees, tomato, ham... At the weekend I often eat tortilla in the evenings. And I think that tortilla is a lot of healty.

6-Describe a food you realy like:

I really like paella. In summer I going to Sant Antoni de Calonge and we eat paella many days. I love paella!

7-Describe the recipe you have prepared:

I cook chickpea fritters. The ingredients are:

-Chickpeas.

-2 Eggs.

-Salt and sunflower oil.

Video:




8-Steps:
1-First we put the chickpeas into a bowl.

2-Then break two eggs and throw into.

3-Then mix the eggs and chickpeas with the termomix.

4-Put sunflower oil in a frying pan.

5-Then put the mixture into.

6-Go turn the croquetts.

7-And we alredy have chickpea fritters.

8-Put the croquetts on a plate.

9-Are you eating properly and healthily? Or are you a fast-food addict?
I think that I'm a healthy person because I often eat vegetables, meat and pasta. I like the fast-food but I prefer the healthy diet.




2 comments:

  1. You're an artist RAFA!! I think that your cook is very delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. RAFAAAA! This is a good recipe!

    Thanks for the ingridients.

    ReplyDelete