1st week: In this week we had an important exams of Tecnologia and Biologia. I didn't studied a lot. At the weekend my team play a basketball match in Palamós but we doidn't won. I annoted 20 points.
2nd week: In this week we had a Mats exam in Tuesday morning. In Wednesday afternoon Marc Matamamla had an accident in the school with his motorbike. At the weekend we play a basketball match in Banyoles. We won the match!
3st week: In this week we didn't go to school on Monday. In Thursday we do and exam of Castellà. At the weekend we play a basketball match in Girona. We won the match and I annoted 17 points.
2nd week: In this week we had a Mats exam in Tuesday morning. In Wednesday afternoon Marc Matamamla had an accident in the school with his motorbike. At the weekend we play a basketball match in Banyoles. We won the match!
3st week: In this week we didn't go to school on Monday. In Thursday we do and exam of Castellà. At the weekend we play a basketball match in Girona. We won the match and I annoted 17 points.
4th week: In this week we had two exams in Tuesday and Wednesday. In Friday morning we had a debate in Castellà. At the weekend we played a basketball match in Banyoles. We won the match!
No comments:
Post a Comment