Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Reflection

-What's the best activity for you to learn English?
In my opinion the best activity of the term to learn English is Invictus exercises because, in the same time, we learned history and we practiced English.

- What did you find more difficult? Why?
Cooking project is the most difficult exercise because I had to searched a lot of information, and I had to do the video.

- What's your favourite?
My favourite activity of the term is is Invictus because it's a lot of interesting and we went to the cinema.

- What's best blog in class in your opinion?
I think that the best blog is the Ferrer's blog because he's very complete and original.

-Write down your objectives for 3rd term.
-Improve my oral english.
-Improve my writings.
-Improve y study.

-Choose 1 activity in your portfolio that really helped you to improve.
I think that cooking project helped my to improve my oral English.

-Write 5 comments in your classmates blogs. Be positive!

2 comments:

  1. well done rafel! it's a good reflection on your learning.
    good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Rafel. You are beautifull! And I like your blog!

    ReplyDelete