1. DID YOU WORK HARD?
Yes, I did.
2. DID YOU ORGANIZE YOUR WORK WEEK BY WEEK?
Yes, I did.
3. WHAT WAS MORE DIFFICULT FOR YOU?
The third term exams were the most difficult of ESO.
4. WHAT DIID YOU LEARN?( new grammar, vocab..)
I learn a lot of vocabulary, grammar, and I think that now I talk English better than the last year.
5. WHAT DO YOU NEED TO IMPROVE?
I think that I need to improve my oral English.
Write about the different activities:
I think that writings, speakings and magazine are OK, but I don't like the DVD Units. I don't like the Oral presentation, but it's good for improving my oral english.
WHAT'S YOUR BEST ACTIVITY/ACTIVITIES THIS COURSE? (link it)
I think that the best activity of this course is the cooking project. It was an original project and I was happy to doing it.
DID YOU LIKE WORKING IN THE LANGUAGE ROOM? WHY/WHY NOT?
Yes, I did. I like working in the language room but the computers and the internet didn't working very well. I think that the school would have to bought a better internet service.
My oral presentation:
I think that I did a good oral presentation. I didn't stayed very nervous and I talked very well. But I didn't talked a lot because I presents an oral with Albert and Mariona.
Yes, I did.
2. DID YOU ORGANIZE YOUR WORK WEEK BY WEEK?
Yes, I did.
3. WHAT WAS MORE DIFFICULT FOR YOU?
The third term exams were the most difficult of ESO.
4. WHAT DIID YOU LEARN?( new grammar, vocab..)
I learn a lot of vocabulary, grammar, and I think that now I talk English better than the last year.
5. WHAT DO YOU NEED TO IMPROVE?
I think that I need to improve my oral English.
Write about the different activities:
I think that writings, speakings and magazine are OK, but I don't like the DVD Units. I don't like the Oral presentation, but it's good for improving my oral english.
WHAT'S YOUR BEST ACTIVITY/ACTIVITIES THIS COURSE? (link it)
I think that the best activity of this course is the cooking project. It was an original project and I was happy to doing it.
DID YOU LIKE WORKING IN THE LANGUAGE ROOM? WHY/WHY NOT?
Yes, I did. I like working in the language room but the computers and the internet didn't working very well. I think that the school would have to bought a better internet service.
My oral presentation:
I think that I did a good oral presentation. I didn't stayed very nervous and I talked very well. But I didn't talked a lot because I presents an oral with Albert and Mariona.
No comments:
Post a Comment