Preparation:
1-What’s your situation at the moment?
I’m in a difficult situation at the moment, one of my classmates, Alex, stole a CD from one shop. The police interviewed him but he lied. He said that he had been with me in my house, and I have also lied to my fathers to protect him. But the security video told the truth. Now I’ve both problems.
2-Why did you lie?
I have lied to my fathers to protect him because he is a good friend.
3-Was your friend right or wrong?
I think that Alex was wrong because he didn't have to stole, if he didn't have money to buy the CD, he could ask for a friend or save some money.
4-What would you have done?
I would have saved some money or I worked to earn some money and buy the CD.
5-Do you thing that this might happen again?
I don't think that this will happen again because Alex was very scared and probably learned her lesson, but you never know.
6-What would you do if you were in this situation again?
If I return to find in this situation probably explains the truth to my fathers from the beginning to avoid problems.
Writing:
I’m in a difficult situation at the moment, one of my classmates, Alex, stole a CD from one shop. The police interviewed him but he lied. He said that he had been with me in my house, and I have also lied to my parents to protect him. But the security video told the truth. Now I have both problems. I have lied to my parents to protect him because he is a good friend.
I think that Alex was wrong because he didn't have to steal. If he didn't have money to buy the CD, he could ask for a friend or save some money. I would have saved some money or I worked to earn some money and buy the CD.
I don't think that this will happen again because Alex was very scared and probably learned his lesson, but you never know. If I go through this situation again, I’ll probably explain the truth to my fathers from the beginning to avoid problems.
1-What’s your situation at the moment?
I’m in a difficult situation at the moment, one of my classmates, Alex, stole a CD from one shop. The police interviewed him but he lied. He said that he had been with me in my house, and I have also lied to my fathers to protect him. But the security video told the truth. Now I’ve both problems.
2-Why did you lie?
I have lied to my fathers to protect him because he is a good friend.
3-Was your friend right or wrong?
I think that Alex was wrong because he didn't have to stole, if he didn't have money to buy the CD, he could ask for a friend or save some money.
4-What would you have done?
I would have saved some money or I worked to earn some money and buy the CD.
5-Do you thing that this might happen again?
I don't think that this will happen again because Alex was very scared and probably learned her lesson, but you never know.
6-What would you do if you were in this situation again?
If I return to find in this situation probably explains the truth to my fathers from the beginning to avoid problems.
Writing:
I’m in a difficult situation at the moment, one of my classmates, Alex, stole a CD from one shop. The police interviewed him but he lied. He said that he had been with me in my house, and I have also lied to my parents to protect him. But the security video told the truth. Now I have both problems. I have lied to my parents to protect him because he is a good friend.
I think that Alex was wrong because he didn't have to steal. If he didn't have money to buy the CD, he could ask for a friend or save some money. I would have saved some money or I worked to earn some money and buy the CD.
I don't think that this will happen again because Alex was very scared and probably learned his lesson, but you never know. If I go through this situation again, I’ll probably explain the truth to my fathers from the beginning to avoid problems.
No comments:
Post a Comment