Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Diary: May and June

June:
1rst week: In this week we had an exam of Socials on Monday, Física on Tuesday and Castellà on Thursday.
2nd week:
3rd week:
4th week:

May:
1rst week: In this week we didn't go to school on monday. I went to Barcelona. We didn't have any exam in all of the week. In saturday morning I played a basketball match in Banyoles.
2nd week: In this week we had a lot of work, but I was very relaxed. In wednesday morning, I had a meeting with my teacher, but my mum didn't arrive at time.
3rd week: In this week we started the final exams. In thusday we had an exam of Física, then in Thursday, we had an exam of Socials, and then in Friday morning we had an exam of Mats.
4thweek: In this week we did an exams of EF on monday, Biology on tuesday, Català on wednesday, Tecnology on Thursday and English on Friday. It's horrible!

No comments:

Post a Comment